|Posted by B.A.T.I.H. on August 14, 2013 at 11:00 AM|
B.A. Thomas Innovative Homes will be conducting a series of Construction Project Reviews in Liberia.
CPR is a new process launched, an extension of our quality assurance and total quality management program within our Organization.
Our periodic CPR trips to Liberia will allow us to provide construction review updates to our clients residing in the USA.
We will also be able to extend our review services to outside clients who have ongoing and new construction projects, designed by others, in Liberia.
Our CPR deliverables include;
• A full day of construction observation on your site
• Identify potential problems and problem areas.
• Review skill level and availability of workforce
• Review construction schedule
• Determine actual substantial completion date
• Compare actual construction to construction document
• Identify construction variation
• Compile recommendations to client
If you have a construction project in Liberia and would like a CPR, then please give us a call. Our first trip will be scheduled soon and will be limited to only five (5) outside projects.